Monday 29 July 2013

two years.

Two years ago today, I learned that you always have room for more love. With each of your children, your heart grows larger and makes more than enough room.
I remember how wonderful and empowering this birth was; it was like I took back my powers as a woman. I showed myself how strong I was, and learned to not doubt my body and what it was capable of.
I remember the happy tears, how of course you were a boy, and the immediate bond I felt.
I remember how much dark hair you had, and how much I thought you looked like your father right away.
I remember your brother kissing you on the cheek.
Two years ago I met you, we met you, and our lives changed yet again. To be that much better.
We love you little man.



                                    And you and your brother now, at 2 and two days from 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment