Wednesday 31 July 2013

four years.

Today you are four.
You are the little life that I held in my arms, as I stared in amazement. I remember saying "we made this?!". The funny part is, you still make me feel that way. You walk around, day to day, vocalising your ideas and theories on things larger then life; and I still get giddy at the thought that you are my son and just how lucky we feel as a family.
I hope we always show you just how much we love you, how awesome you have made our lives, and how happy we are to have you here.
You changed us forever, showing us how much more there could be to life.
You are an amazing little creature.
As each day goes by even faster, I just want to take this birthday and make sure you know how much you bring to our lives.
 We love you dearly, Happy Birthday Odin.






                               You boys make our days better then we thought possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment