Thursday 1 November 2012

Starting off November right.


A lovely walk, on a foggy morning. Some playing on the soggy playground. Some strolling on the trampled leaves. We love our walks, especially Odin when it ends at the playground.


My cute little trick or treaters had a great time trick or treating for the first time this year. (yes you read that right, first time) Odin flat out refused last year, and the year before that we just didn't! Awful I know, even with the worlds greatest Halloween costume!(he was a banana)
Odin was an ironic Halloween character this year, a firefighting dragon... he chose this idea himself! I can't wait to hear more of his costume ideas in the future. Hilarious kid!
Solomon was an adorable Lion, it was that or a bear. He chose Lion. They had fun, collected WAY too much candy, and now I need to find a place to hide it.



Hello November! and on to a long to-do list!

 

1 comment:

  1. If only I could have kids for one day of the year so I can dress them up. Hahaha adorable.

    ReplyDelete