Friday 30 November 2012

Festive feeling.

After a very busy week of handmade presents, I am happy to say that I am close to done!!! I have a few sewing projects and a stocking to fill for Dave and that's all folks! I have been going full steam ahead Hoping to be done this coming week, so I can have a nice and relaxing December of just cookie making :D

One project I have started I can share, because the boys are too young to read blogs. I am sewing them little toddler book bags from brown corduroy with an underwater themed applique. So far they are cut and appliqued. I may start sewing them tonight, or next week. I will post how they turn out.
Here's the applique:





 With a full weekend of working and photographing ahead of me I look forward to Monday and decorating the house for Christmas!  Our house rule (originally asked for by Dave, now I go along with it too) is no decorating before December 1st. I look forward to putting up my pom pom garland that I made last year, getting a REAL tree (FINALLY!!!), and getting the boys to help decorate. It's going to be a lovely month!

                                                                     Last December!




                                              Crazy how much the boys have grown!

On a quick last note, I realize I missed singing Sunday last week, I will make up for it with two themes of top 5's this Sunday!







No comments:

Post a Comment