Thursday 17 May 2012

Baby's on the move.

It is amazing how fast time flies when you are a Mom, even more amazing how fast your children seem to grow up while you aren't looking. I can't believe that my mat leave is almost over and my baby is crawling! Seems to have mastered it overnight. Nothing is safe! The nice part is he is able to go play with his brother without much effort. Good for him, yes, but it remains to be seen how long Odin will politely tolerate the crashing of his Lego houses.
Today I am preparing the beautiful hummingbird feeder Dave gave me. It is glass and will hopefully not attract the wasps. We shall see how good I am at up keeping all the feeders and gardens this year :) At least I have a very handy partner, as well as a great little side kick while the baby naps.
On a side note, I made my mothers amazing scone recipe for the millionth time. I still can't get them light and fluffy like my mom makes them. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment